Take a deeper look at constructing clay work from slabs
by Hette Hillsdon
Tuesday, April 2 to 23
evenings from 7:30pm to 10pm
Minimum 7 students, maximum 8 students
- Tumblers & mugs
- Lidded boxes
- Stretched, textured slabs...vases and wall pieces
- Patchwork - bowls, platters, "extra attachments..."
Participants please bring these items:
- Your usual stoneware or porcelain clay
- Hand building tools to cut and texture slabs (rolling pins would be helpful)
- Paper or cardboard (large cereal boxes...), pencil, ruler, geometric compass for making patterns
- Bisque or plaster molds (bowls or platters) would be useful for class 4
Please sign up on the sheet provided in the Member Classes drawer in the Workshop kitchen. Please secure your spot in the class by leaving a post dated cheque. Thanks.