2020 Class Schedule Winter, Spring and Summer
Each course is 8 nights over 9 weeks. All classes are from 7-10pm. One week is without a class for your pots to dry and get their first firing. For the glaze night your class may need to switch to Tuesday night. You'll receive a schedule from your instructor when you start the class.
- Wheel - Wednesdays: Jan. 8 – Mar. 4, 2020, or Thursdays: Jan. 9 – Mar. 5, 2020
- Handbuilding - Thursdays: Jan. 9 – Mar. 5, 2020
- Wheel - Wednesdays: Mar. 18 – May 13, 2020, or Thursdays: Mar. 19 – May 14, 2020
- Handbuilding - Wednesdays: Mar. 18 – May 13, 2020
- Wheel - Wednesdays: Jun. 3 – July 29, 2020, or Thursdays: Jun. 4 – July 30, 2020
- Handbuilding - Wednesdays: Jun. 3 – July 29, 2020
We are grateful for the large numbers of people who have emailed us and/or sent in electronic forms for upcoming classes, but we can only confirm registration in class once a form AND cheque has been received. We appreciate your patience and apologize if you have not heard back from us other than to confirm your registration.
If you see that the class/session you had hoped to register for is now full, and have submitted a form (printed and/or electronic) and post-dated cheque to the mailing address, you will automatically be put on a waiting list and will be given priority placement in the next available class of preference.
NOTE: we are not able to register people who have only submitted online forms. Your cheque secures a spot. We are working on an online payment method by January 2020.
$251.99 per course, includes materials, firing, glazing, use of all tools needed and taxes.
Complete the registration form either online or download and print the form here. Then send your payment ASAP to confirm your spot (first come, first served). You are not registered until we receive payment, sorry. Later this fall we will be implementing online payments. We can't wait either!